Zhuzhou Jinxin cemented carbide, CNC inserts, CNC cutting
tool, mining alloy, carbide rod, carbide mould, non-standard
carbide design, high quality carbide products create development,
create our mutual future.
All Rights Reserved ;Zhuzhou Jinxin Cemented carbide Co., Ltd. 湘ICP备17007259号
Jinxin Cemented Carbide Partner
HOMR | Carbide Moulds | Carbide Saw Tips | Carbide Mining Tools | Rock Drilling Tools | News | Contact us
Hot Sale Tungsten Pagoda Nail Sinker
Our tungsten weights are made from 97% tungsten material which density is about 18g/cm3.It is about half smaller than lead sinkers if the same size.
1. tungsten carbide fish sinker
2. High stability, long life circle
3. Good abrasive and corrosion resistance
4. High quality and high hardness
5. Direct factory sale with reasonable price
6. Short and on time delivery
The material is 97% pure tungsten.Compare to lead and brass, it is smaller,more environmentally friendly.
Due to the innovation in technology,the biggest feature of our product is that the inner hole is smooth and surface is chip resistent.
97% pure tungsten
Smooth hole,chip resistant,color lasting
1/16oz, 3/32oz, 1/8oz, 3/16oz, 1/4oz, 5/16oz, 3/8oz, 1/2oz, 3/4oz, 1oz
Plain, matt black, green pumpkin, blood red, oxide black, rainbow
- High density : 17.5-18.1 g/cc
- High melting point : about 3410 °c
- High ultimate tensile strength
- High ductility
- High temperature resistance
- Low vapor pressure
- Small volume : Even though the weight is higher,its volume is smaller than conventional lead fishing plummet,which makes it not easy to be found by fish. You could fish easily even in deep-sea area.
- Excellent hardness : Conventional fishing sinker is so soft that it is always stucked in the throat of fish and is difficult to remove out. Compared with lead fish sinker,this problem could be solved very easily based on the high hardness of tungsten alloy fishing weights.
- Superior wearing resistance :The fishing experience will be much better with higher hook rate because of the high density and wind resistance.