Five advantages of tungsten carbide insert coating
Carbide cutting tools are the most widely used cutting tools in the machining market, and these tools have significantly increased the productivity of metal cutting processes, thereby greatly reducing the manufacturing cost of everyday items. Various advanced coating processes and coating materials have appeared on the market today. Carbide coated cutter head is one of the main products of Zhuzhou Jinxin, and the coating can coat a high-quality wear-resistant layer on the common base material to prolong the life of the alloy tool and improve the cutting parameters!
To sum up, cemented carbide insert coating has five major advantages, namely:
1. The surface golden yellow TiN has the effect of reducing friction and providing wear identification
2. The special structure of Al2O3 deposition layer has the best thermal barrier performance, which ensures the plastic deformation resistance of the blade matrix during high-speed dry cutting.
3. The TiCN layer has the performance of anti-abrasive wear, which makes the flank of the blade have the strongest anti-wear performance.
4. Using gradient sintering technology, the impact resistance and wear resistance of the cutting edge are enhanced, thereby improving the damage resistance of the cutting edge.
5. Carbide with special crystal structure improves the red hardness of the base of the carbide tip and enhances the high temperature resistance of the blade.
Zhuzhou Jinxin provides various types of carbide cutting tools, and helps to select suitable carbide blade grades, and supports non-standard customization, professional customization manufacturers, advanced processing equipment, and strong processing capabilities. There are a large number of successful customization cases in various industries, accounting for With a land area of 12,000 square meters, it is group-based, with diversified production lines and strong supply capacity to meet the needs of global customers.
Any interested items please feel free to contact: