The frequency of use of carbide dies in industrial production is very high. The metal or non-metallic materials are made into tools with specific shapes and sizes through the press under the action of external force. Such tools are called tungsten molds. The use of cemented carbide materials is called carbide dies.
Tungsten carbide itself has high hardness, wear resistance, good strength and toughness, heat resistance and corrosion resistance, so tungsten carbide mold has a series of excellent properties, with the following characteristics:
1. High wear resistance. Cemented carbide mold materials have high wear resistance, which can ensure that the drawing mold can be operated for a long time under any degree of deformation, and the size of the standard parts remains unchanged.
2. Excellent polishability. Cemented carbide has good polishing properties and can be processed into mirror-finished mold holes to ensure the high quality of standard parts.
3. Low adhesion to metal. In the process of cold heading, the adhesion of ferrous metal materials to the cemented carbide mold materials is small, which ensures the long life of the cemented carbide cold heading mold.
4. The friction coefficient is small, and the energy consumption is small.
5. High thermal conductivity. Due to the high thermal conductivity of the cemented carbide mold, the heat generated during the cold heading process can be quickly transferred out, which improves the durability of the mold.
6. Good corrosion resistance.
Zhuzhou Jinxin Cemented Carbide Co,ltd has more than ten years of industry experience in the production, manufacturing and processing of cemented carbide molds. carbide mold category is complete, and non-standard and special shapes can be customized. The company has strong strength, advanced technology and equipment, and perfect testing, which is at the advanced level of domestic counterparts. It is the best choice for your cemented carbide mold cooperative enterprise.
Any interested items please feel free to contact: