Tungsten carbide composite brazing rod is one of our mainly product, tungsten carbide composite brazing rod is also calld tungsten copper brazing rod, composite rods, which is composed of matrix alloy and tungsten carbide grits. tungsten carbide composite brazing rods are made of sintered granular cemented carbide and flexible carcass matrix alloy, coated with a layer of special flux and coloring. different color distinguish the different of particle size. The sintered tungsten carbide particles are mainly cobalt-containing tungsten carbide, which has a hardness of HRA89-91, and the matrix alloy is a nickel-copper alloy, its tensile strength 690MPa and hardness HB≥ 160.
Tungsten carbide composite brazing rod is mainly used for surfacing welding the oil, mining, coal mining, geology, construction and other industries in some serious wear and tear or artifacts of both cutting.Such as: milling shoes, grinding, centralizer, reamer, drill pipe joints, hydraulic cutter, scraper, plough planer knives, core bit, piling drill, twist drill, etc.
(1) clean up the workpiece, make the welding workpieces surface with metallic luster.
(2) the flat position of welding, therefore can use the appropriate clamping fixture for control of surfacing layer thickness, thick piece of available.
(3) with a neutral flame preheating, flame core not contact surface, the distance to 25 mm is advisable.
(4) carbide surfacing welding layer.With YD type electrode surfacing, the use of neutral flame (can be slightly carbonizing flame) tip is steady on the workpiece surface movement, the flame of the alloy electrode heating (be careful not to make flame cone tip contact alloy particles), tire body in the electrode alloy melt, carbide particles are also falling.Before the tire body of molten metal solidification, the particles arrange, can use left hand of the alloy electrode fingers, or another person holding a base electrode or pull rod on graphite rod in a quick stir particles, making them evenly aligned neatly.Surfacing layer thickness control according to the requirements of design.
(5) after the workpiece welding, where no ventilation, slow cooling, cannot quench, conditional usable asbestos blanket cover.
(6) the workpiece after cooling to room temperature, if necessary, grinding surface surfacing to required size and shape.
(7) clean up the workpiece, remove all splash, slag, etc.
Whatsapp: +86 18907331470